Today we got our first real snow in Santa Fe. We had a little skiff last week that was gone by the time I got back from Maxwell. Eva was so excited to see the snow flying that she picked out her warmest fleece pants and jacket, found her snow suit and boots, and asked Daddy to find her gloves. She was so ready to be out in the snow. This is what they did:
Her attention to detail is amazing.
And the final product.

I love that smile.
As a little side note, all that is left of this morning's snow fall is a couple piles of rounded snow, some sticks, rocks, and a carrot :)
7 comments:
That Eva is so stinkin cute!
And I love how much she's learning about the human body. She even said "chest" and not some other slang she could have, I'm impressed. Is the tree on top the hair?
O how cute!!! I love your little girl! It was so fun to hear her little voice on the videos (And Bryce's big voice)! And her smile is stinkin' cute. Thanks for blogging, it's so fun to see what's going on with you and your family. I miss you all.
Oh, how cute! "This is the chest." Hee hee hee. She's a smart girl. Of course, that's her genetic potential . . .
You should have heard Eva running into the house saying "We made a snowman with crazy hair!". So, yes, the twig on top is hair.
If Eva has MY genetic potential, her chest will be as snall as that snowman's.
from Lydia to Eva:
"When, um, when, that's her snowman? Brother wants to make a snowball. I get to eat snow." Love, Lydia
from GeoDe to Eva:
"Play in the snow. Making a snowman. I want to make a snowman." Love, GeoDe
How fun! I'm in Rexburg and we haven't had that much snow yet. I won't complain though because I'm sure we'll get plenty over the winter and I'll be sick of it before it's over.
I'm excited to hear that we'll see you at Thanksgiving.
She is so cute!!! I haven't seen your girls since Eva was 2! I can't believe that they have gotten so big!!!! Can't wait to see you on Saturday!!!1
Post a Comment