Thursday, December 18, 2008

When a sister comes to visit...

Silliness ensues!

Share came to visit for the weekend (a while ago) and I am finally doing something about it. You are welcome to see her side of the story.
We spent some time at G and KT's house making gingerbread houses, drawing snowmen, and making toffee (which, by the way, I have to eat all of because Bryce doesn't like it).
Eva entertained us with checkered pants, ballet slippers, a tutu, and a killer partner.
Share decided she was very fond of Jane Fonda hair and borrowed my blow drying curling iron (I haven't the hair for it anyway).
And the best part:
We spent too stinking much time talking about Twilight books. Which was great for me because Bryce has no desire to hear any more about them. And, honestly, I don't blame him. We went to see the movie - my second time, her 5th I think. It was nice to have someone to talk to DURING the movie. (We went to a matinee on a Monday - yup - 7 of us there)

Isn't this a super funny picture! How many girls wish they were in this picture? I must say, I am totally cuter than Bella and Bryce is totally lucky!

Thanks, Share! I always love having you around!

2 comments:

Share :) said...

I had so much fun!
And seriously, going to the movie with you was only my 4th time, my 5th time was tonight. :)

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

I agree 100% You are foxy. -Jayna