"My sincere prayer is that we may adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey." ~President Thomas S. Monson
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Nightmare Before Christmas
So I am too upset with my sister to write about our Halloween. I am just going to post pictures and let you comment, ask questions, figure out EXACTLY who/what we are dressed up like, and where we are. Let the guessing begin :)
Looking good. Now I know you don't think I look at your blog, BUT I do . . .all the time. You just don't know it because I like to be sneaky about it and not let anyone know :) HA HA HA. love you Bettie
6 comments:
Why are you upset with Colette?
i love the family pic, bryce's face is perfect! i can't get over how grown up eva is looking. you guys are all so cute!
So, are you care bears? Because you kind of look like care bears.
Yes we are care bears. Can you guess which ones?
Looking good. Now I know you don't think I look at your blog, BUT I do . . .all the time. You just don't know it because I like to be sneaky about it and not let anyone know :) HA HA HA. love you Bettie
Is Bryce Grumpy Bear? Or is that one of the Dwarves...
Post a Comment