"My sincere prayer is that we may adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey." ~President Thomas S. Monson
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
I Wanna Be A Ballerina When I Grow Up
I don't know if any of you remember this commercial - but here is a remake.
These are my girls dancing to their new movie: "Barbie in the Nutcracker" (thanks, Mom!)
This is so wonderful! We should post it next to a video of Noah loaded down with weapons pretending to hunt something ferocious! Your girls are beautiful. I don't remember the commercial, I wonder if I could find it online somewhere.
5 comments:
(serious tone) "No one ever said 'I want to be a junkie when I grow up'"
LOL!!!!
Eva is so graceful getting up, just to gracefully bite it again. :D I can't stop laughing. Must watch again...
Ooooh, it's so cute. I almost want to make use of my lonely little uterus.
My goodness, girls are fun! And, Eva's laugh is DARLING! I could listen to that all day!
SO cute. We (me and my kids) watched this video over and over and over...
-Kenna
This is so wonderful! We should post it next to a video of Noah loaded down with weapons pretending to hunt something ferocious! Your girls are beautiful. I don't remember the commercial, I wonder if I could find it online somewhere.
Post a Comment