Friday, February 1, 2008

I'm the Man!

So, I did this funny thing I saw on Hilary's blog (angryyoungwoman). For some reason, I match more men than women. It must be my masculine glasses.
Enjoy!

By the way, I tried several other pictures, and this was the only one that gave me three females. In all those pictures my best match was Matthew Perry. It even included Larry King and "Newman" from Seinfeld. Sheesh. I need to get some better pictures taken :)

4 comments:

Bryce Jr said...

Well, I, for one, think you're way cuter than Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Share :) said...

LOL!!!!
That is too awesome. Dang glasses throwing things off. I personally like the Janene Garofolo comparison, that's fun. I couldn't figure out where I needed to go to do it myself however.

angryyoungwoman said...

Yeah, it's the glasses. And I agree with Bryce that you're way cuter than Philip Seymour Hoffman. You even score higher than Newman.

Ken and Em Sim Family said...

So, I tried this too and all I got were brunettes. Hmmmm, pretty funny though!