
I couldn't find a good picture of Isobel's hair - this was the next best thing. (On the way home we stopped at this random hamburger joint on Highway 14 and the girls fell in love with the santa.)
So, I think Eva might be bipolar. See the picture of Eva and I? About two seconds later, when I got her clothes on, she made this face when I tried to take a picture.
This was a few days later at Grandma Polly's house. We went there since we sold our house. I just put this picture in because she is so silly. It's not a very clear picture - but I do like her hair do. I think she may be a Princess Leia wannabe.
What an innocent face. How could she ever do anything wrong?
2 comments:
Ohh, fun hair dos!
And what a cute little bipolar angel you have! :) I'm pretty sure has THE best grumpy face I've ever seen.
I LOVE your hair! I love your kids' hair, too. My sis has been bugging me to cut my hair. My other sis has been telling me not to. It all comes down to who I'm more afraid of . . .
Post a Comment