Tuesday, February 19, 2008

We are going to find the end of the Rainbow

Just so you all know, we are leaving today to go to Ireland. Well, technically we are going to London for a couple days and then to Ireland - but the ultimate destination is Ireland. I am not sure yet how things will be working out - Internet wise or other - but I wanted to let you know why I may not post for a while.

We fly out today - the 8 year anniversary of when we were endowed. We will be in London a couple days and then in Ireland through our SECOND anniversary (Leap Day)- then back to London for a couple more days. We fly in Saturday night (on March 8th, my Mom's birthday - Happy Birthday!). So, don't expect too much while we are gone - but expect to see TONS of pictures when we return.

By the way, did I mention that I have never been out of the US and Canada? Well, this IS exciting.

Don't worry, Bryce has his passport ;)

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow, I'm so excited for you guys! I can't WAIT to see all the pictures! Have a great time together!

angryyoungwoman said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you. I hope you have lots of fun!

Share :) said...

Hooray! I am too excited for you guys too...how can I possibly stand to not call you while you're gone? SOOO excited to see all the pics!!

Gordon said...

Can't wait 'til y'all are back in NM!