"My sincere prayer is that we may adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may realize what is most important, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey." ~President Thomas S. Monson
Edward didn't actually JOIN the family, but I was trying to find a good face to add for the 5th person. It turns out that that pic you took of us was perfect! Also, if you notice, I love the part where Edward is dancing and Bryce comes up in front of him like "I beg your pardon"! I seriously about died laughing! (Bryce was rolling his eyes a bit, too.)
6 comments:
When did Edward join your family??? This was TOO funny!
Jeff just rolled his eyes, LOL!
Edward didn't actually JOIN the family, but I was trying to find a good face to add for the 5th person. It turns out that that pic you took of us was perfect! Also, if you notice, I love the part where Edward is dancing and Bryce comes up in front of him like "I beg your pardon"! I seriously about died laughing!
(Bryce was rolling his eyes a bit, too.)
LOL! Nice pic of you too, chica!
Haha, It took me awhile to realize that was Edward Cullin in your video! :) You're so funny!
So funny! Didn't know you had a vampire in the clan, too. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!
I love this video!!!!!! I luaghed for so long, I love that you added edward to your family;p
Post a Comment