Saturday, December 22, 2007

Isobel's Christmas song

Guest blogger: DH

Hey kids,

This is a sneak preview of the song the primary is going to sing at church tomorrow morning.

Eva burst into song today, once again choosing a song that sounded only vaguely familiar to me, and Isobel filled in the gaps. But you'll notice Isobel's version has a few gaps, too.

That's because Eva was spinning a little plastic record on a curvy straw, and when it would stop spinning, Isobel would have to stop singing. (Too bad I only have audio and not video, eh?) She eventually made it through.

Here you go.

Just in case there's any doubt about who's doing the singing, Eva just sings the first line then instructs Isobel, who takes it from there.

Merry Christmas.

5 comments:

Share :) said...

That was really cute! I'm glad you told the story before, so I could picture the spinning record and Isobel being forced to STOP. :) Isobel is such a cutie and I love that she loves to sing.

princessyaya52 said...

Hey! I am glad you told me about your site...It is fun to see you guys again. The girls are getting so big! They really grow up fast! I am so happy that you sent me a Christmas card...I didn't know how to get a hold of you (I only had your USU email)! Now I have some contact info. You should check us out...
pabstkingdom.blogspot.com Hope to hear more from you soon! :o) Laura

sarahbellac said...

That singing is SO darling! We loved your Christmas family letter. Have a wonderful Happy New Year and come on out for a visit to Kansas City, MO (and a church history tour) anytime!
Sarah, Dave, Timothy and Anna Bella Petersen

Anonymous said...

Okay, Bettie, here goes. I am attempting to comment! I LOVE that picture of Eva! What a cutie!
Love you lots and it was so very good to see you this past week.
Love, Kenna

6littleanimals said...

Take Two:
I just have to try another one now that I signed up for a google account (finally) so that I can do this easier.
Still love you, Kenna