Monday, November 26, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Tonight, for family night, we decided to put up our christmas tree. Well, we couldn't find our decorations in the storage closet, so we'll do that later. Here's a fun video of us putting it together and then the finished product. Enjoy! (We sure did!)


6 comments:

Share :) said...

Ooh, how fun! I love that you put up a video! And Isobel is so cute - "our Christmas tree is growing so good"... LOL! So cute!

Bettie said...

I know! She tends to make things fun - even if they seem lame to me. We were bummed because we've cut down trees the last couple years and getting a tree out of a box seemed so wrong. Oh well, they love it and it was easy.

Ken and Em Sim Family said...

I'm so glad I found out about your blog! I've missed your girls' voices (although Eva only says "Thanks" on this video--Isobel is a bit more talkative:)

Anyway, glad to find you guys out in cyberspace!
-Em

Bryce Jr said...

Yeah, Eva was kinda quiet; I started that 30-second recording (that's the max on that camera) a little early, I guess. Right after it stopped, Eva got all excited, "Yeah, it's growin bigger and bigger," etc. But it was too late.

KAT said...

Have you found your ornaments yet?

Bryce Jr said...

Re: Ornaments. Yup they're up. Saturday. Isobel, taping lights onto her window, said, "This is a great day!"