Ok, so church isn't dangerous - really. But, man, we had some mishaps. So, a couple weeks ago I was walking across the gym. It was just after sacrament meeting and because it was the primary program, there were overflow chairs set up in there. I was walking across to get to sunday school and didn't notice the rack that the chairs go on. You know the ones that go under the stage? Anyway, I tripped over it and cut the top of my foot and it got all swollen and bruised. Here's a picture from about a week after the incident. It hurt much worse than it looks!

So, this Sunday, Eva was being strange on the benches. Not unusual. Well, she sorta fell forward and hit the top of her eye on the bench. Ouch! She was purple instantly. This isn't a great picture but it's hard to get her eye closed enough to see the purple.

I am thinking about taking a first aid kit in my church bag - or at least a "feel-better-bear."
3 comments:
Holy cow! I can't believe "your" church is so dangerous! ;)
Maybe it's just like mother like daughter for finding accidents???
Probably. We're a little ditzy on occasion.
Betty, if I ever find one again, I'll get you a feel better bear of your very own! That doesn't even look like Eva...crazy!
Post a Comment