Monday, October 15, 2007

Up, up and away in my beautiful balloon

This'll be very short and sweet. We went to the balloon fiesta in ABQ this past weekend and it was quite the experience - try it once for sure, we'll see about next year. We woke the girls up at 5am to get down to the balloon park. I still can't believe how many balloons there were. Note to self: thank Katie for making breakfast burritos the night before, and go to bed earlier when you know you're getting up at 5am.

Check us out at Katie's blog. http://ktann83.blogspot.com

What would I do without Katie and her camera to update y'all about my life. Good thing we're hanging out a lot or you'd just get lame notes from me without a picture link;)

2 comments:

Share :) said...

Hooray for KT's pictures! :)

I'm just happy anytime you make a post, with or without pics. Love you!

Mindy said...

I agree, any post is great! But, those pictures of the balloons are absolutely amazing! I've never seen anything like that. The Noah's Ark one is incredible, and I loved the frog. What a fun (and early) morning!