Wednesday, October 10, 2007

If you get lost, find a police man

So, we went to the state fair last month with my brother's family. We had a great time. It was very nerve wracking to keep track of the girls. We stopped at the police dept. booth and signed our kids up. We had to write our kid's names, our names, and our cell phone number - then they gave the girls a bracelet that had a number that corresponded to my info. So, we told the girls that if they got separated from us to find a nice police man and show him your bracelet so he can call me. It was a zoo! Thank heaven we didn't lose anyone.

Anyway, we did have fun and my SIL took some fun pics so go see her blog:
http://ktann83.blogspot.com/2007/10/new-mexico-state-fair.html

We really did have a busy, fun month. Sorry for not posting more;)

3 comments:

Share :) said...

That's super fun! I'm so glad G & K live closer now so you guys can do stuff like that. I like the pics too! Those girls are adorable!

Sharece said...

HAHA, I love the pictures of your girls in the cheese. :) Gordan and Katie's kids are smiling so sweetly and then yours are making crazy faces. They must be related to BETTIE!!! =) "SAY CHEESE!"

Bettie said...

Thanks for commenting everyone:) I like to know what people think. Sharece, I can't believe you'd think I'd ever make a crazy face in a picture...where's your proof?

I'll be sure to thank Katie for taking pictures of the things we do so you can enjoy them with us...dang my stinkin camera:(