Friday, August 24, 2007
My Husband is SO CUTE!!!
This is the highlight of my day yesterday. DH and I were trying to get things cleaned up and organized - still. So we were going thru things and deciding what to put in our storage closet out on the balcony. I asked DH to get something from storage (I think a hammer and nails to hang pics) and he promptly went to get it. Well, in his rush, he opened the door and smacked into the screen! :) It was SO funny that we laughed for like 20 minutes. When he came back into the house, his forehead was black with dirt from the screen! We laughed another 20 minutes:) He finally remembered to go wash that off. We moved on to bigger and better things like boxes and putting together bookshelves. DH had to go get something out of storage to finish putting the shelves together. When I came into the room where he was working, I noticed a bit of black on his forehead...and then on his nose, too!!! I asked, as politely as I could, "Did you run into the screen again?" He was so mad that I had found out! The proof was written across his face! I caught him. He wanted to hide it because it hadn't been as funny to him the second time - but he forgot to check is face for evidence. I about died!!! I am still laughing as I write this. What a wonderful day! I love my husband!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think I actually have to go pee now after reading this story, oh and I'm crying too. I'm at work and I really did laugh OUT LOUD.
Now he and Christen can share stories about running into doors, LOL!
That's Hilarious!!
Please translate DH for your all unknowing sister. I'm guessing Dear Husband, but...?
I've got to get blogging!
love ya,
C
Post a Comment