Thursday, August 7, 2008

She and Him

I'm really digging this band - She and Him. I'm sure you will recognize the singer from Elf. I heard this song on the radio a few weeks ago and I called Bryce and told him to look it up so I could buy the album. I haven't yet, but my birthday is coming up ;)

Be warned, this video is a bit like the scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail where the arms are chopped off. If you don't want to watch the video, just listen to the song - it's wonderful!

'Why Do You Let Me Stay Here' Video

5 comments:

Share :) said...

That is a very fun song! I didn't know she was in a band/singer. How did you find her?

Karen and Kyle said...

Is that really her? The voice sounds the same, but the different hair really throws me off. It is a fun song!

Bettie said...

It is really her. Like I said, I just heard the song on the radio and recognized her voice and LOVED the song. Then when they said who the band was I called Bryce and told him to google it. I didn't know she was in a band but I was sure happy to find them!

angryyoungwoman said...

Cute. I think I've seen the vid before, but am not sure.

Gordon said...

Woah. That is a STRANG video. But the song is great.