
So, the next day, Friday, we had a Ward Christmas Party. Isobel and Eva ran up to get in line. Apparently, some well-meaning kid told the girls they weren't technically in line so they had to move to the back - they did and they didn't mind. I did because I was waiting to take their picture thinking they would be there any minute...
The best part of the whole party was this - a couple teenage guys dancing like robots and such. It was so funny! I had to video it. Sorry the video is only 30 seconds!
Here is Eva, being as cute as can be! We were getting ready to leave the house the other night and we looked over to see Eva sitting on the couch with her legs crossed and her hands on her knee - smiling big! Well, we had to take a picture.
Last, but by no means the least, Eva wrote a note to Daddy the other day. I hope you can read it. It says, "I Love You" but in no particular order :D 
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Santa Claus is Coming to Town!
We saw LOTS of Santas this last week. Last Saturday we went to the mall (Me, Eva, Katie, and Abigail) where Eva sat on Santa's lap. I didn't take a picture of that because 1) I wasn't allowed because they were selling photos and 2) I tried to take a picture with Katie's camera and there was no card in it. Talk about being forced to follow the rules! Hehe. On Thursday, my little family went to Albuquerque to a NMSD preschool party where we saw another santa - who gave each of the girls a book. Well, Isobel was one of the first names to be called and she didn't even open her present til the next day. Eva was waiting at the front of the room - pacing back to us on occasion - hoping to hear her name. Well, it didn't come. Joanne and her daughters were there and her oldest daughter was waiting to see if Eva got a gift - if she didn't, she was going to share. When they were about to wrap up, they asked if they missed anyone. Me, Joanne, and Eva all said that Eva had been forgotten. So, they found her gift and she was thrilled to get a book. Isobel, after seeing everyone open thier presents, told us she hoped hers wasn't a book. The next day she found a book in her wrapping paper. Oh well. Here is a pic of Eva waiting to be called. (By the way, it was a pj party.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your girls are such good sports about the line thing when going to see Santa! And dang, that Eva has got the smile of a star! Darling!
I love these pics and the video is so SWEET! And certainly not something you'd see at a normal Christmas party. :)
And seriously, could Eva get any cuter?! That pic of her is just adorable. And when did she start writing?
Love you all!
Eva and Noah have the same idea about writing! It's important to get all of the correct letters, but not so important that they line up, or are in any particular order. I'm so glad you keep this blog, I love reading about your family.
-Em
Post a Comment